The submitted manuscript can be empirical research-based or literature-based papers which sufficiently contribute to the development of new knowledge, theories, or methods in Islamic education. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the REKAYASA TEKNOLOGI (Jurnal Rekayasa Teknologi Nusa Putra) online submission procedure. The corresponding author should also provide a statement that the manuscript is not concurrently being under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow these procedures.
Structure of the manuscripts
- Title. The title should be clear, attractive, and informative, and containing no more than 15 words.
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as to the corresponding author.
- Abstract, keywords, and MRBM classification numbers. The abstract should be less than 250 words. Please provide the abstract in English for international readership followed by 3 to 5 keywords relevant for literature search.
- Introduction. This section explains the background of the study, a review of the previous research in the area, and aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also showcase the significance and novelty of the research.
- Methods. This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data collection and their analyses.
- Results and Discussion. This section explains the results of the analysis. These should be presented clearly and concisely. Author(s) should explore the novelty or the contribution of their findings by comparing them to the existing literature and theories to Islamic education.
- Conclusion. This section concludes and provides practical, theoretical, and policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be drawn from the discussed items in the previous section of the manuscript (discussion).
- References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
- The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, single-sided, and single line spacing format. A new paragraph should start 5 characters from the left margin, using 11-size, Times-new-Romans font type.
- The manuscript is written in proper English.
- The manuscript should be between 6 to 15 pages long (3000-7000 words).
- The top and bottom margins are 1,5 inch.
- The title is written using capital letters only at first word or special name (example: location name), 14 font size, centre position.
- Subtitles are written using capital letters only at first word or special name, 11 font size, starting from the left margin.
- Sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at first word or special name. They should be started from the left margin.
- Sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words, all in italics. They should be started from the left margin.
- References should be those of the last ten years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
Specific Writing Format
- Equations and formula should be numbered as (1), (2)...etc appearing to their right.
- Estimation results from a software package are not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in summary tables.
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
- The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
- The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
- Any table should contain only heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Acknowledgement, if any, should be written as the foot-note of the manuscript's title.
Subjects and Authors Index
The authors should provide an index of subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred to in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
Citation in the text body should be written using the family name and years of publication. Example:
The IEEE referencing style uses a numbered system. All in-text citations receive a number, starting from . When repeating a citation, use the original citation number allocated to that reference.
Referencing an idea
- Whilst implementation of NAT on a network provides security from hack attacks or snooping, it makes protection of the datagram via IPSEC difficult . Several methods for allowing IPSEC thorugh a NAT have been implemented [2-5].
- Slower speeds where noticed when packet switching was performed by software, rather than hardware, configurations [4,9-10].
When talking about an author or study, subtitute their details with the bracketed citation e.g.;
- According to , IPv6 provides some benefits for the security-minded network administrator.
Referencing a quotation
- "Who the hell knew how much address space we needed ?"
- The Authors are recommended to use Mendeley Reference software.
The manuscript is expected to involve approximately 20-25 primary and up-to-date references to assert high quality contributions to the knowledge development. Citations and references must strictly follow the APA (American Psychological Association) style. References should include only works that are cited within the text of the manuscript. Consulting the APA style manual (https://ieeeauthorcenter.ieee.org/) is strongly recommended for completing manuscript submissions.
The manuscript should be prepared according to the following MS Word template:
How to send the manuscript
- The manuscript in Microsoft word should be sent to the editor by clicking the Online Submission tab on our Website.
- A brief bio that contains full name, academic title, institution, telephone, mobile number, and others should be written in the fields of data when registering online in the website submission.
Taking into account the results of the peer-reviewing process, the decision as to the acceptability of each manuscript for publication will be notified to the author(s) through the website system in the following alternative conclusions:
a. Accepted without revision, or
b. Accepted with minor revision, or
c. Accepted with major revision, or